The collection of reference documents and links we have put together here are based on our local knowledge of groups organisations and websites which we feel would be of interest to those who share our objectives of making Folkestone and District a better place for everyone to live and work.
Some of them are official contact points for management of services, such as the District and Town Councils; we have tried to group them together to make it easier to find what you are looking for or might be interested in. We are always happy to get suggestions – just please be prepared to be patient as this is all run on a completely voluntary basis!
In each case simply click on the title to be taken to the site or information referred to.
This collection of reference (in order of most recent publication) is mainly around the theme of regeneration, community consultation and planning key information.
- AFRA analysis and review of FHDC Licensing Review (2021)
- Permitted development: (2021) Levitt Bernstein report
AFRA analysis and review of final Place Plan (2021)
We Made That Place Plan slideshow (2021)
- FHDC Watermelon research response and plans for consultation (2020)
The “Watermelon Report“ on regeneration of Folkestone (2020)
- Kent Drug and Alcohol Strategy (2017-22)
- Folkestone Heritage Strategy (full version 2018)
- FHDC Community Involvement statement (2015)
- Kent Licensing Protocol (2014)
FHDC licensing policy (2016- reviewed 2021, awaiting latest version)